- Bring the left hand to the Heart Chakra with the palm facing outward as the left thumb points down.
- Bring the right hand to the left with the right palm facing the left palm.
- Lock the fingers together by curling the tips of the four fingers in.
While sitting in Meditation
- Inhale deeply while holding this Mudra.
- Exhale pulling outwardly with the hands without unlocking the fingers.
- Repeat up to 6 times, then reverse the Mudra.
- Practice for at least 15 minutes daily. Hasta Mudras can be practiced for up to 45 minutes daily.
This practice is names after Ganesha, the Elephant headed deity who is known as the remover of obstacles. We recommend chanting the Ganesha Mantra while performing the this practice. This practice helps us to connect and awaken the Prana within us.